Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Nelson’s Complete Book of Bible Charts and Maps, 3rd edition

In addition to charts and maps, this book contains an outline, description and summary of each book of the Bible. It is thorough and is a good companion book to introduce someone to the Bible. I was quite impressed with this book, as it is packed with information. It is well written and very organized.

Having been to Israel for the first time recently, I especially appreciated the maps, which helped explain biblical events. In addition, I found each book’s outline to be carefully written. Charts were helpful and sometimes made comparisons which were new to me.

This book was so helpful I am sure I will reach for it again and again, especially when beginning a study of a book. I highly recommend this excellent biblical reference book.

No comments:

Post a Comment